Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!!!

Funny story...I was getting Addison ready for trick or treating tonight and I asked her what she needed to say when she went up to people's doors. My daughter's reply? She got right to the heart of the issue and said "how much?". That's my girl! Needless to say, we taught her the appropriate phrase and had a great time gathering candy along with her cousins Cole (ninja) and Kyleigh (butterfly).
Ready to Trick or Treat! Nice face, Brandon!She makes a pretty cute ladybugThe ninja, the butterfly, and the ladybug
Daddy makes her look so tiny!
Enjoying her stash
Our "Little Terror" who is so far from a terror
Our little pumpkins


The post-game interview : )

3 comments:

Anne Taylor said...

Addie is adorable! Such a cute costume! And Myles, too - goodness he looks like Brandon! Thanks for including the video, so nice to share in the fun - from afar!! Love you guys. Aunt Annie

Jenn said...

Oh man! I love listening to her sweet voice! I miss it!

Unknown said...

the kids look like they fun - what cute costumes - i really enjoy your blog - myles is getting so big - hello to the whole family - happy thanksgiving - aunt kathleen