Saturday, October 3, 2009

Caramel Apples and Sugar Cookies

Fall is here! I was feeling in the "fall mood"one night in the last week or so and had Cheryl and the kids over to make caramel apples and decorate sugar cookies. We had so much fun!

Addie's version of caramel apple making (don't worry...stove's off)

Cole cutting out sugar cookies while Addie & Cheryl butter wax paper for caramel apples

Kyleigh & Addie decorating cookies

Some of our cookies

Bring on the cold weather...I have footie pj's!!

Have sweater...will smile!

All we need now is a sweater like Addie's!

Family Update:
Everything is going just fine around here. Myles is still doing a great job eating and sleeping. He's always excelled at pooping! I'm excited for when he can do more than the three basics, but I certainly am not wishing this phase away either. I remember thinking that once we hit the three week mark with Addison, she became so much more aware of us and the major feeling of "Oh my gosh, we have a baby!" became less panicked and more filled with awe. : ) We certainly didn't have as much panic this time around, but I still feel like the three week mark was monumental. Myles is awake more of the time and is enthralled by the lights in our house. We are still amazed that he is ours and that we have TWO kids! Speaking of two kids...Addison spent the last week at Grandma T's house with Papa and Aunt Sarah where she helped make bread and pound chicken for dinner. She had tons of fun and even went pee-pee on the potty TWICE!!! She has a little fever right now, so I'm trying to keep the kids separated from each other. Good luck, right? I'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

Anne Taylor said...

Fun memories you are making with Addie and her cousins. The cookies look good! Let's see, 5 pictures of Addie . . . 1 of Myles. He does look right smart in his car seat. Glad all is well. Thanks for the new photos!

Anonymous said...

Um I love the sweater Addie is wearing!!! Where did you get it?