Thursday, October 8, 2009

ABC's & 1 2 3's


Myles and me

Yeah, he can fly...

He loves his bath...loves pooping in it too...gross

He's going to love me for these someday

So cute when he sleeps...

...and when he's awake too!

Huh???

I've got SO much to write about! We've had a full week and I'm going to try my best to fit it all in without writing a novel.
  • Addison has had a fever all week...that's the only not so fun one so I figured I'd get it out of the way! She took her baby doll's temperature and announced "40 lbs!"
  • Addie went pee-pee in the potty at our house this week...we're getting there!
  • Addie went poopy in her big girl undies today...ok, so the fever wasn't the only not so fun news : )
  • We (Brandon, Addison, Grandma T & I) carved pumpkins yesterday and had so much fun.
  • We also made two pumpkin pies and two apples pies. So much for watching our weight.
  • Addison said her ABC's yesterday for the first time-so smart!
  • Myles is officially one month old today!!!!
  • Myles is still doing great. Starting to hold his head up more and definitely staying awake more. He's been cooing at us all week and his whole face lights up when his daddy talks to him. It is absolutely adorable. I can't believe he's a whole month old now!!

Addie & her "big girl undies"

Ready for the cold

Sniffing the pumpkin (she wrapped her arms around it and said "I love it!")

He loves me!

Cutting up pumpkin for the pies

Not too bad, eh?

Nothing says "fall" like carved pumpkins and thermal pj's!

2 comments:

Anne Taylor said...

Love the new pics - thanks! Myles looks a bit like Justin! Fall makes for fun times - great pumpkin carving. Enjoy your adorable children these years at home - so cute and sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hi Monica & Brandon & Addie & Myles, Wow that list is getting long :) LOVE all the pics!! Little Myles is adorable beyond words. Can't wait to get my hands on him. Addie is so tall! So grown up & beautiful. Sounds like everybody is having fun and living life to the fullest. I am so happy to see all of you so happy. We miss you and can't wait to see you all. Love, Aunt Donna