Thursday, November 5, 2009

Eight weeks

Myles was eight weeks old this past Tuesday. Although he and Addison have been sick this week, we're still celebrating! Myles has a doctor's appointment on Tuesday of next week and I'm hoping the doctor is going to tell me that he's growing the way he should. He's definitely a happy little man...smiling even though he can't breathe through his nose. He's a doll. How did I get two good babies?!?! : )
I'm 8 weeks old...yay!!!
Well...Myles is celebrating...Addison looks a bit smug : )


3 comments:

Anne Taylor said...

Love the new Thanksgiving look - and the "family sketch". Glad Myles is a good baby - probably due to the excellent cord cutting!
Hope the kiddies get over the sniffles soon. Will miss you on Thanksgiving. Love AA

Anonymous said...

That is one good looking family!!!!!
Monica, I think Myles has grown since we were there. They both are beautiful!! Thank you for the new pictures, you know how I look forward to them. We love you all and miss you.xxxxxoooooo

Brian Miller said...

definitely a happy man!