Friday, November 13, 2009

Mickey D's

We went to McDonald's this week to eat lunch with Auntie Kim, Auntie Jenn, and baby (not really a baby anymore) Elle. Addie had a great time playing and even stopped to pose for a few pictures with Elle. Auntie Jenn has plenty of pictures of Elle eating a mountain of french fries on her blog, but I'm here to set the record straight...now we see who REALLY ate the fries! Caught ya girl!!!Here's a few pics of the kids enjoying themselves. Oh, and for some reason, Addison has pooped in her diaper both times we've been at the McDonald's play area. We've met Auntie Kim there both times, so my question is: is it the play area or Auntie Kim that inspires this purging? Either way, I think Myles has caught on...I had to change two very dirty diapers while we were there! Thanks Auntie Kim??? : )

Addison & Elle
Peek-a-boo!
First time at McDonald's!
This is as high as they got-it's an awkward climb!
Can't believe how long her ponytails are!
Climbing high
Pooped
(meaning tired, people!)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh man! Look at me stuffing my face! They were so good! We had a great time. Thanks for inviting us to come along!

Thank your husband for rescuing us at the mall today!

Anne Taylor said...

I think the problem is the food!! (not to mention the germs in the playground) Okay, I get it - it was fun. Love the long pig tails. Addie looks so grown up!
Aunt Annie