Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saturday's a Work Day!

We made our bed
Can't forget to put the railing up!
Made brownies for church in the morning

Swept up the kitchen
Washed the windows
Washed the back doors
and still had enough energy to go outside & get rid of some leaves

I know it looks like Addison did all the work, but Brandon and I did our share too-promise! : )

**************

My mom came up on Friday to play with the kids while I got some work hours in. Myles loves being held by both of his grandmas!Grandma T must have talked awhile...: )

3 comments:

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

So cute Monica!

love all your blog updates. :)

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE that fall sweater!

Anne Taylor said...

Send Addie for a visit - I could use a worker like her! Looks like Myles can sleep anywhere! What fun!! Keep the pictures coming. Love you guys. Aunt Annie