Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just Because I Can

I don't know that Justin will love me after I post this, but I simply had to. Justin loves his niece...he is excited to see Addie after work everyday and plays with her as much as his crazy schedule allows. There are times when he gets home from work at 10pm and his first question is "Addie in bed already?" Yes, Uncle Justin...she's been in bed since 7:30pm. She's almost always in bed by 7:30pm. He always so hopeful, like maybe we decided to treat him and have her hiding behind the couch waiting for him to come home. It really is so sweet. SO...I caught one of the cutest things on video the other day and had to share it. Justin had Addie laying on his chest for a good five minutes reading a book (The Belly Button Book, to be specific). I didn't catch most of it, but I'm pretty sure I got the best part. Justin thought I was just taking a picture...sorry, Uncle Justin!

3 comments:

Anne Taylor said...

Way to go, Justin! He might be a candidate for America's Got Talent!! Sounds like he is really enjoying having Addie under roof - a special time to watch her grow daily before life may take you in different directions. Very cute - keep those videos coming!

Aunt Annie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dolly said...

This is so sweet! Addie is getting so big! I haven't seen her in a while and she's growing up. Sweet post!