Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Here's one for you, Amee.

Just wanted to post something new so that Amee Newsome wouldn't give me a hard time on Sunday. : ) We've had lots going on, actually, but no pictures to prove it. Brandon's parents were here this past weekend and we had a great time. We all went down to my parents' house in Roanoke to spend the day on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed relaxing by the pool. It was nice to spend a day with both my parents and Brandon's. I am so thankful that they all get along so well. I always wanted that...

I am going to stick a picture up here, just because I feel like I should. It's not new, but it's oh so cute. Addie got into her diaper bag and ended up with her hat on and diapers all over. Adorable.

1 comment:

Amee said...

Thanks for the post!! I am officially behind on mine now:( Sorry I didn't see this before Sunday so that I could give you a pat on the back!!

By the way, Addie is so adorable! She gets virtual hugs and squeezes when I see her picture.