Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Where did July go?

July was a crazy month...started out with a trip to DC for my friend Ruth's wedding, a two week trip to Georgia without Brandon, and then volleyball camp. Addison has been at grandma's house all month long (two weeks with Grandma Netzel & two weeks with momma at Grandma Lacey's). We have had a great time traveling all over although Brandon missed us terribly. Addie has grown up so much. She says all kinds of stuff now including "Thank You", "Addie", "No Way", and "Good Girl". She is definitely growing a mullet...it curls under at the back of her neck, so I think we're getting away with it. Someone tell me if we're not. : ) Pigtails are always a good option, however, she shrieks like a banshee when I put them in. Oh well...sometimes you have to sacrifice for fashion, right?!
Here are some pics from the month...Addie's first ride on the lawnmower (she wasn't a big fan), went on her first boat rides (she fell asleep the first two times and was enthralled with the wake on the third trip), spent some quality time with Brandon's parents, and played with cousin Brenna and the rest of Brandon's family too. Here's to more fun in August!!!

3 comments:

Amee said...

Thank you for the update! I loved it! My favorite picture was with the feather boa. I also will let you know if the mullet gets too bad:) Everyone told me Carter's was too long when he was little but I refused to cut it because I knew I would lose his curls. Oh well, so he looks like a little girl in some of his baby pictures.

Anne Taylor said...

Finally, an update!! Loved the pictures, I'm partial to the boa too! I didn't take any pictures while you were here, so would love to have a few for the fridge - email? I like Addie's hair, just like it is - at least she has some!! Hers is coming in, mine's falling out! Hope you can relax a little in August!
Love, Aunt Annie

Anne Taylor said...

Like the new picture with the ice cream cone! Looks like she's lovin' it!! Give her a hug for me!
Aunt Annie