Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Myles Beckett Lacey

He's here! I think I had just about the easiest birth I could hope for. After a bumpy start, Myles Beckett was born at 12:59pm weighing 8 lbs. even and measuring 21 inches long. Brandon's Aunt Annie was in the delivery room and is now convinced that all the horror stories she's heard about labor must be absolutely untrue. : ) We have truly been blessed. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we have two children!!!! God is so good. Thank you to everyone who has called or text. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. Enjoy the pictures!


Introducing Myles Beckett Lacey!


Cuddled Up



Aunt "That was labor?!?!" Annie



Proud Daddy



One Happy Mom!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

I might have to beat you for getting off so easy! He is just the sweetest! CONGRATULATIONS! Love you tons!

Joyful said...

Hes even more precious in person! I cant wait for you to experience the joys of having a little boy! Congrats!

Jenny said...

We are SO happy for you guys! He is absolutely precious! Congratulations, we love you guys!

Dina Johnston said...

OMG... he is soo cute! I can't wait to meet him. Congrats guys. You both look so happy :) love you

Unknown said...

Congrats you two we are so hppy for you. Myles is so lucky to have been given to you. Cant wait to see the 4 Lacys in church

Dolly said...

YES! I'm so glad you posted pics. I was hoping you would. He's PRECIOUS Monica and Brandon and I'm so happy for you guys. Glad you had an easy delivery! Can't wait to see him in person. LOVE the name too! I'm glad you won Monica! :) HOpe to see you guys soon and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love lil Marek Myles Beckett! Thanks for having him on my birthday! You give the BEST presents ever!

Amanda said...

Yeah!! Welcome Myles!! I am so glad to hear that everything went well for you Monica...Give Brandon our love and give your new little one lots of kisses from the Chi-town relatives! :)
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We are glad everyone is well. Let us know if you need anything!!! Love you guys, Michael & Angie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Monica and Brandon!We can't wait to meet him! Jimmy, Sarah, Ethan, Eli and Dash

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you guys! He is adorable!! Melissa, Ann, Diane, Oneida and Shane (Bedford dispatch)