Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A big week ahead

We're due on Saturday and I am so excited! I don't really expect to go into labor over the next few days (Addie was 8 days late and I haven't made any progress with this one), but the possibility is still there and it's pretty exciting! Even if we don't go into labor on our own this weekend, we have an induction scheduled for Tuesday, September 8th, so the end is in sight! Auntie Kimmie has been telling me I would have this baby on her birthday all along and it looks like she might just be right! I'm spending these last few days trying to catch up on sleep and keeping the house in relative order. My bag is packed, the nursery is ready, the fridge is stocked, and it's just a matter of when this little one decides to arrive. It's amazing how ready I feel. I'm sure that feeling will go right out the window once Myles comes home, but it's kinda nice to feel that way for now. : ) I'm probably going to bring my computer to the hospital, so we'll update it with pictures when we get a chance, but since I'm the only one in my family that knows how to blog, I'm not guaranteeing anything!!! : ) Happy Labor Day weekend...what a meaningful one for me!
P.S. I couldn't help but post these pictures of Addie. She got a tricycle and absolutely loves the helmet. She wears it around whether we are on the trike or not!

1 comment:

Anne Taylor said...

How cute! I'm surprised Addie likes to wear the helmet. She must have some biker blood in her!!
Look forward to seeing you guys next week - and of course, the arrival of the little guy!