Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Milestones

Addison started preschool yesterday!
Addie has been talking about going to preschool since May of this past year at least. I mean, every day she asked if it was time for preschool yet. So Brandon and I dropped her off yesterday and she seems distracted and not really aware of the fact that the long awaited day has finally arrived. Kinda like No big deal, mom. We walked her into her class, kissed her goodbye, and headed out the door. She seemed a little hesitant, but I knew she would warm up quickly. I picked her up a few hours later expecting to hear her gush about how much fun she had. I got nothing. Her teacher said she had a great time, but it was like pulling teeth to find out exactly what she did at preschool. She did tell me that she had sand in her toes, so I'm assuming she played in the sandbox. She also told me she washed her hands. Great, honey. I took her to McDonald's playland for lunch and the girl narrated her every move to me from the play area. Figures.

It's a Big Day!

Talking to Grandma on the way

Making Sure She Knows She's Loved!

Hanging Up Her Backpack...Ready to Go!

Myles Turned A Year Old Today!
He's walking all over the place, getting a few words like no, uh oh, and hi, and has the cutest curls EVER. He laughs all the time and still finds a few moments to cuddle with mom. Love it. We're celebrating his birthday a few times this month, so lots more pics to come!

Thinning Out...So Sad!

Mama's Boy

Contemplating His First Year

Curls!

2 comments:

Jenn Lauffer said...

Boy do you have some cute kids! Happy Birthday sweet Myles! I remember going to the farm a year ago and helping your mom and dad pick out a name for you! Addie, you look so grown up going to school and I love your backpack! Have tons of fun playing and learning! Love you all!

kandecoxon said...

Hey friend. I love the new pictures. I can't believe Addie's in preschool. She looks so grown up. I am glad she's liking it. Myles is such a sweetheart. I can't imagine having a child with that much hair :) let alone curls.
You look amazing by the way. I love your hair. It's getting so long. You need to get your Skype fixed. I want to see your little face the next time we talk !!!
Love you girl