Thursday, May 14, 2009

A little boy makes two...


We're having a baby boy this summer! I am over halfway through my pregnancy and just now posting this, but better late than never... Brandon and I are so excited and Addison is convinced she has a baby brother in her tummy too. : ) As crazy as life is right now, it's about to get crazier! We have lots to do in the next few months and I'm really excited to be able to create a nursery for our little guy. We are truly blessed and are so grateful for the miracle of this little child. I can't wait to see how Addison interacts with him and what a good little helper she is going to be. We have an amazing little girl and I'm excited to introduce this new little one into the family.

Here's a few pictures of Addison for the grandparents!!!


11 comments:

Joyful said...

cant wait for you to join the boy club! :-)

Anonymous said...

Finally an updated blog!

Anonymous said...

PS can't wait for MAREK's arrival!

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

Hey girl! Is this Monica from BWood? I think I just put 2 & 2 together that you are the Monica I've gotten to know these past few weeks! I noticed your blog on Jenns blog.

{crossing fingers, that this is actually Monica, and I am not freaking some stranger out, lol} :)

Anne Taylor said...

Finally, some new photos!! Addie is so cute, and look at all that hair! Who's Marek? Sounds like a pharmaceutical company. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Marek is the new little boys name or Maddox it hasn't officially been decided on.

Sincerly Monica Netzel Lacey

Monica said...

Welcome to the "What Shall We Name the Baby?" war. On one side, Brandon and Kim and the name Marek (spelled however we want). On the other side, Addison & Monica and the name "Baby Brother"-we can't think of anything better. Other names vying for attention: "Myles Beckett" and "Ty" something. Where's the referee when you need them?!?!

Jenn said...

I am so glad you made a new post! Love it and love you Besty!

Missy Ayantola said...

so excited for you! Miss seeing you every sunday

Amee said...

Love the updated look!!! Congratulations on a boy!!!

Dolly said...

Girl, I just discovered your blog from Becky's. I didn't realize your back blogging again. Yeah!!! I'm so glad you're having a boy too and I love the names you've picked out. Myles Beckett sounds so cool!